JOBSPARENTING

Here is How to Start making Money Driving Uber In Nigeria.

Here is How to Start making Money Driving Uber In Nigeria.


Here is How to Start making Money Driving Uber In Nigeria.

 


What is the best way to make money Driving Uber Car?


Uber is a joint venture and does not own any vehicles; instead, it provides software that links drivers and consumers.

As a result, if you possess a car, you may start earning money with Uber by forming a relationship with them and driving and collecting up Uber passengers.

If you have a fleet of automobiles, you may also employ drivers to drive them.

I recommend driving it yourself because it is the most cost-effective and convenient option.

According to your preference, the company takes a 20% commission, with the remaining 80% credited to the driver’s bank account weekly or monthly.


How to Join the Uber Network?

Download the user app here


The numerous areas in which you can register in the Uber corporation are listed below.

Even if you don’t possess a car, you can register as a drive.

As the owner of a motor vehicle who wishes to drive or you own a vehicle but want to hire someone to drive it for you.

If you own a car and wish to drive it for yourself or a car but want someone else to drive it for you, please scan a copy of the document below:

Uber will require you to bring a perfect condition 2006 or newer car for inspection.

  • Your driver’s license (for identification purposes)
  • Your certificate of third-party vehicle insurance
  • Your vehicle inspection clearance papers

How to Register?


To register, go to www.uber.com, select your desired category, and follow the instructions.

After that, go to www.vault.uber.com and enter your payment information so that Uber can send your money to your account at the end of every week.


Details Needed for Opening Uber Account


The following is the information you’ll need while visiting www.vault.uber.com.

  • Your names as it shows on the bank
  • Your bank account details
  • Your bank branch’s Swift code (If you don’t know your swift code, ask at the branch the next time you’re there.)
  • Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
  • Bank Code (BC)

How to Apply as a Driver Even When you don’t have a car?


Download the driver’s app here

The following documents are needed:

You can obtain a valid driver’s license through the FRSC.

A state-issued driver’s license.

Background Investigation/Check: 

A background check is conducted when the driver has been accepted and finished the training. It costs N20,000, but it can be paid in five installments of N4,000 each for a total of N20,000. It’s a check Uber does with the cops to make sure you don’t have any criminal convictions or charges against your name, and it’s for the protection of the passengers.

You will also require a contract agreement between the driver and the vehicle owner if the driver is not the vehicle owner.

You can register it even when you don’t feel like driving.

 

Required Documents to Register Your Vehicle with Uber


Only the following items are required to register your vehicle:

  • Vehicle registration
  • Roadworthiness certificate (You can obtain this certificate from the FRSC)
  • If your windows are tinted, you’ll need a tint permit.
  • Evidence of ownership
  • Insurance letter that covers everything 
  • They acquired quotations ranging from N62,500 to N150,000 per year for insuring a 2009 Toyota Camry for N2.9 million from ten Nigerian insurers.

Yes, the above information is all you need to start generating money with Uber in Nigeria; but, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask them in the comment section below.


 

JOIN OUR TEAM RIGHT NOW!

If you find any of the information above useful, kindly leave a comment for us and subscribe to our site so as to receive our breaking news.

You will also be added to our SMS alert system, which will notify you of other important updates such as the Terminal Secondary School Questions, the Latest scholarship news, screening results, admission lists, and so on. To do so, go ahead and click here right now.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button